Guidelines To Identify Yourself on Facebook
If you are actively discussing (or have ever discussed) real estate related content on Facebook, you must follow these guidelines.
- Do NOT mention “Hawaii Life” or “Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers” in the Name field of your profile.
- You MUST include your designation in the Position field.
- Do NOT mention your credentials in the Name field of your profile. Facebook has strict rules against this.
- Identify “Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers” as your Employer.
- Be sure the Employer field links to https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiLife.RealEstate.
- Include a link to HawaiiLife.com and your work email address or phone number.